- Focus on the important code
Focus on the creative aspect of hardware design instead of the awkwardness of VHDL code.
- VHDL code browser
Navigate through large designs and complex legacy code.
- Write better code
Instant feedback about errors and warnings. Find errors before you even start your debugger or simulator.
- Enjoy a well designed User Interface
High usability and built on the Eclipse framework.
VHDL code browser
Navigate through your designs to understand large and complex legacy designs.
- Hover your mouse to see datatypes and values
- Jump to signal and constant declarations
- Jump to instantiated entities
- Jump to the state in finite state machine
- Find out where a constant or signal is used
- Find loads, drivers and signals in a net