- VHDL code editing
Focus on the creative aspect of hardware design instead of the awkwardness of VHDL code.
- VHDL code browsing
Navigate through large designs and complex legacy code.
- VHDL code checking
Instant feedback about errors and warnings. Find errors before you even start your debugger or simulator.
VHDL code browser
Navigate through your designs to understand large and complex legacy designs.
- Hover your mouse to see datatypes and values
- Jump to signal and constant declarations
- Jump to instantiated entities
- Jump to the state in finite state machine
- Find out where a constant or signal is used
- Find loads, drivers and signals in a net