- VHDL code editing
Focus on the creative aspect of hardware design instead of the awkwardness of VHDL code.
- VHDL code browsing
Navigate through large designs and complex legacy code.
- VHDL code checking
Instant feedback about errors and warnings. Find errors before you even start your debugger or simulator.
VHDL code browsing
Sigasi serves as a VHDL code browser, so that you can navigate through your designs to understand large and complex legacy designs.
- Hover your mouse to see datatypes and values
- Jump to signal and constant declarations
- Jump to instantiated entities
- Jump to the state in finite state machine
- Find out where a constant or signal is used
- Find loads, drivers and signals in a net
VHDL Code checking
- See errors while you type
- Get warnings about dubious code
Save Time and Money
- You will need less time to write better VHDL code
- You will free up valuable time at code reviews
- New VHDL designers will work faster and better with less mentoring
Get more Consistent and Repeatable VHDL Code Quality
- There will be no room for errors – with no extra effort
- The quality of your code will be rock-solid.
Sigasi is build on the Eclipse framework, and is available both as Eclipse plugin, and as a standalone application.
This lets you create your custom workbench for your specific needs:
- Industry standard
- Complete freedom in project setup
- Install plugins for other languages, version control, issue tracking, spell checking and much more…