Sigasi Pro integration with Altera Quartus II
Sigasi is THE companion editor Quartus
Sigasi offers a better way to read, write and manipulate code, which integrates with Altera Quartus II. Sigasi is the companion tool for Quartus that provides the interface between the code and you, the user.
One single project descriptor
With the new Sigasi/Quartus integration, both tools use the same single project descriptor. If you add files in your Quartus project, Sigasi will know about them.
This way Sigasi sees the entire project and offers project-wide features, such as:
- navigation across files,
- rename across multiple files,
- mouse-over hover shows declarations found in other files,
- code generation uses information from other files,
- and much more.
About Sigasi Pro
Sigasi understands your code, while you are typing it. Sigasi has a built-in type-time compiler that analyses your code in the background while you type. This information is used to help you write and understand your code.
- Design Creation: write code faster
- intelligent code completion
- instant error reporting
- Code Comprehension & Reuse
- intelligent navigation
- mouse-over descriptions
- hierarchy browser
- Project Management
- version control
- issue and time tracking
- project and code templates