We are working hard towards the upcoming Sigasi 2.0 Pro release. The focus is on performance now. This release contains a lot of preparations for dealing with large VHDL projects.
- Better autocomplete for library clauses
- The list of contexts for autocomplete is now limited to a reasonable set
- Syntax highlighting in the template editor
- Syntax highlighting in the compare viewer
- ticket:1649: Case statement test should be case insensitive
- ticket:1658: Do not show problem markers in common libraries
- ticket:1658: Empty project wizards should not add tutorial files
- ticket:1524: The library mapper can now deal with project dependencies
Possible problems with other Eclipse plugins
To achieve good performance for large VHDL projects, we have implemented some enhancements to the underlying Eclipse-Xtext framework. Some of these changes are not in the official release of Xtext yet. This can influence the behavior of other Eclipse plugins that depend on the Xtext framework. For now, we recommend not to mix the Sigasi plugin with other plugins that use Xtext.
If you have Sigasi 2.0 installed, you can perform an update (see the FAQ for more information on updates).
You can also download a fresh copy via:
- Windows 32 bit
- Windows 64 bit
- Linux 32 bit
- Linux 64 bit
- Eclipse Plugin:
By downloading this software, you indicate that you have read and agree with the Software License Agreement.
- You can also subscribe to the rss-feed of the release notes
- You can follow @Sigasi on Twitter
- You can like Sigasi on Facebook