Students and Professors can get a free license for educational purposes
Click on one of the links below to request your educational license.
- for students (Sigasi Studio Creator, node-locked)
- for professors (Sigasi Studio Creator, node-locked)
- for classroom use (Sigasi Studio XL Doc, floating)
“Educational” means: learning and teaching hardware design in the context of a college or university. This excludes research, non-profit research, training companies. If you are in an excluded category, please contact us for specific pricing information.
Sigasi Studio as a HDL learning and teaching tool
- Used by students and professors in hundreds of universities
- Free of charge, for teaching and learning VHDL and SystemVerilog
- Shortens the feedback cycle = faster learning
- Sigasi Studio catches trivial errors
- Professors can focus on teaching the concepts of hardware design