For the function of Application Engineer, Sigasi is looking for someone interested and experienced in digital hardware design who enjoys to be in touch with the engineers who use our software on a daily base. You’ll be the interface between our customers and our software development team. You’ll technically support our international business development teams and like to travel with us to international trade shows and events. You cooperate with the engineering and business development teams and report to the CTO.
- You have experience in digital design and have developed VHDL or (System)Verilog for FPGA or ASIC.
- From your experience you understand the requirements of our customers and can translate their needs to the software development team.
- You’re eager to talk with our prospects and customers and are willing to travel.
- You’re fluent in English and enjoy putting your thoughts in writing.
- You have good communication skills.
What does Sigasi offer you?
- A front-line seat in new technological developments.
- Contacts with a diverse user base and with high-tech companies that use our software.
- A lot of freedom to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in hardware design.
- An attractive remuneration depending on experience.
- A nice and relaxed working environment in our office in Ghent.
Are you our new colleague? Send your CV to email@example.com.