Sigasi wants to make every Hardware Engineers’ eyes sparkle through each step of their professional journey. We allow them to be creative and unburden them of any coding intricacies by making our products intuitive, fast, reliable and efficient. For this purpose we create EDA software.
We are looking for someone to strengthen our globally operating Application Engineering team. Its primary focus is to support our current and future users anywhere in the world, by giving product demos, product training and technical support.
Are you interested and experienced in digital hardware design?
Do you enjoy being in touch with the engineers who use our software on a daily basis?
As a member of the AE team, you’ll be the interface between our customers and our software development team. You’ll also cooperate with our international marketing and sales team whom you’ll technically support. And you’ll travel with us to customers and international trade shows and events.
- You have experience in digital design and have developed FPGA or ASIC applications using VHDL, SystemVerilog and UVM.
- You understand the requirements of hardware designers and can translate their needs to our software development team.
- You can act as a methodology evangelist, you’re eager to talk with our prospects and customers and you like to travel.
- You are a self starter when it comes to international travel and event planning.
- You’re fluent in English and enjoy putting your thoughts in writing.
- Knowledge of Dutch, French and German is a plus.
- You have good communication skills.
What does Sigasi offer you?
- A front-line seat in new technological developments in the semiconductor industry.
- Interactions with a diverse user base and with the high-tech companies that use our software.
- A lot of freedom to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in hardware design.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Being part of a young and growing company.
- An attractive working environment in our office in Ghent or a remote job.
Are you our new colleague? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We obviously welcome international candidates.