We are looking for an R&D Software Engineer to join the core development team that builds and maintains Sigasi Studio, a world-class integrated development environment for digital chip design.
- Develop the built-in, real-time compiler that analyses VHDL and Verilog projects.
- Generate graphical representations that adapt in real-time to changes in HDL code.
- Integrate with external compilers, simulators and editors.
- Contribute back to the open source projects we rely upon.
- Keep the environment snappy and ergonomic.
- You have a strong background in engineering or computer science.
- You are driven by technology and are aware of the latest technical developments.
- You enjoy unearthing the best solutions for technical problems during creative discussions with your colleagues.
- Experience with these technologies or methodologies is a bonus: Java, Xtend, Eclipse, building compilers (Xtext, ANTLR,…), GUI (SWT, JFace, JavaFX), YourKit …
- You can conduct technical conversations in English.
What does Sigasi offer you?
- A front-line seat in new technological developments.
- Happy customers that appreciate your contributions.
- A lot of freedom to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in hardware and software design.
- An attractive remuneration depending on experience.
- A nice and relaxed working environment in our office in Ghent.
Are you our new colleague? Send your CV to email@example.com