Request your free educational license
Students and professors can get a free license for educational purposes. Fill out the correct form below to request an educational license
We define educational use as: “learning and teaching digital design” in the context of a college or university. If you need a license for your research project, please contact us for an appropriate price quote.
Students can fill out this form to request a free 6 month educational license for Sigasi Studio XPRT. The license can be renewed as long as you are a student.
Professors can fill out this form to request a free 1 year educational license for Sigasi Studio XPRT. The license can be renewed as long as you're teaching.
Professors can request a set of floating Sigasi Studio XPRT licenses for classroom use. The license is valid for 1 year and can be renewed.
Sigasi Studio as an HDL learning and teaching tool
- Used by students and professors in hundreds of universities
- Free of charge, for teaching and learning VHDL, Verilog, and SystemVerilog
- Shorter feedback cycle allows faster learning
- Sigasi Studio catches trivial errors
- Professors can focus on teaching the concepts of hardware design